Multi-user Sip/Puff Switch with Headset
Sanitary Sip-Puff Switch for Multiple Users
The Origin Instruments Sip/Puff Switch with Headset is the leading sip-puff system for individuals with motor disabilities and limited dexterity. This multi-user version of the popular Sip/Puff Switch offering provides healthcare institutions, assessment centers, hospitals, etc. with a means to support multiple users while eliminating concerns over sanitation.
The Sip/Puff Multi-user Headset is uniquely designed to support disposable mouthpieces. Each disposable mouthpiece is enclosed in a sealed package that includes a pair of latex-free gloves and an instruction sheet. The mouthpiece filter eliminates sanitary concerns on behalf of both the user and the attendant while retaining sip-puff convenience, accuracy and reliability.
The disposable mouthpiece attaches in seconds using a snap-fit fastener to the Sip/Puff Multi-user Headset. After usage, the mouthpiece is discarded and replaced so the system is immediately available for the next user.
The disposable mouthpiece is connected by plastic, latex-free tubing to the Sip/Puff Switch that converts sips and puffs into electrical signals. The Sip/Puff Switch connects to the computer or interface device through one stereo or two mono cables.
The Multi-user Sip/Puff Switch with Headset is packaged in a compact case for easy storage and transport. The case is similar to a small briefcase, complete with handle and snap closures.
Multi-user Sip/Puff Switch with Headset includes:
- Sip/Puff Multi-user Headset - comfortable and adjustable
- Sip/Puff Switch with integrated "sip" and "puff" pressure switches (no external power required) and test buttons for assisting users
- 6–foot (1.8-meter) air tube with quick-connects for attaching Sip/Puff Switch and disposable mouthpiece assembly
- Two (2) 5–foot, 3.5–mm cables, one mono and one stereo for single or dual cable operation
- Five (5) Disposable Mouthpiece* assemblies, each sealed with gloves and instruction sheet
- Portable hard plastic case with foam cushioning for safe transport and storage
*Replacement Disposable Mouthpieces are available
Download Sip/Puff Documentation
Buy Multi-user Sip/Puff Switch with Headset
Buy Replacement Disposable Mouthpieces
Buy Swifty USB Switch Interface (optional)
Origin Instruments Corporation
854 Greenview Drive
Grand Prairie, Texas, 75050 USA
Email: [email protected]
HeadMouse is a registered trademark of Origin Instruments Corporation. PageBot, Swifty, Beam, Orby, Breeze, SofType, Dragger, and AirVoter are trademarks of Origin Instruments Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.